Sunday 11 September 2011

Thanks to all my readers!


Hi all, just a quick blog to say thanks for reading my blog and I am highly honoured to make it into the Total Politics top 50 non-aligned blogs, http://www.totalpolitics.com/ If you voted for me thanks very much, it's nice to know that people enjoy reading my blog and come back for some more. Also, thanks to all the people that follow me on twitter and read my blog, putting up with my ranting through two different mediums is commendable in itself. I am not a good enough writer to express how happy I am about making it to 39th, umm!?! I just can't believe that my little blog focussing on Cornish politics and Mebyon Kernow is somehow in the same competition as some of the other names on the top 50 list.


Again thanks for reading my blog, I've been blogging just over a year now, I really enjoy writing it and I hope you all like reading it, cheers! (",)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I enjoy reading your blog, and as a Cornish ex-pat soon to return, it's fantastic to know what the issues are back home. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Tom much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete